Manuel Antonio is located on the Central Pacific coast of Costa Rica. This coastline is considered among the most beautiful in the country, and boasts one of Costa Rica’s most popular National Parks. Long stretches of white sand beach, crystal blue waters and rainforest terraces teeming with exotic wildlife, complete this picturesque piece of paradise. Enjoy the average year-round water temperature of 82 degrees Fahrenheit. In Manuel Antonio, you will experience why the Costa Rican salutation and motto is "Pura Vida", meaning "Pure Life". Full of restaurants, shops, night-life and nature activities, you'll never experience boredom, as Byblos is centrally located allowing you to easily enjoy it all. The area is world renown for local Sportsfishing, nearby Surfing, Rainforest Eco-tours, Whitewater Rafting, Jungle Canopy Tours, luxury Spas, as well as a host of other activities.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m. and Check-in time is 3:00 p.m.. However, Byblos Resort & Casino will make best efforts to accommodate guests prior to the official check-in or after the official check out time when requested, and subject to availability.
- Rates are quoted for single or double occupancy per unit. Published rates are subject to 13% tax or applicable taxes at the time if such should change. The room rate includes a full daily breakfast. An extra charge of $25.00 plus taxes will be applied for each additional guest. An additional guest is defined as a person in addition to the allotted double occupancy per unit. Children 3 years and under are free. Children 4 years and older will be considered an adult and will be charged as an extra person at $25 per night.
- All direct reservations require a signed credit card authorization form or online credit card authorization when requesting room nights. Reservation will be charged in full at that time in order to guarantee the space. Financing can be arranged with previous management approval for a payment of 25% of the total immediately, and the remaining amount to be charged 31 days prior to arrival in HIGH SEASON, and 16 days prior to arrival in GREEN SEASON. Special terms apply to PEAK SEASON. Authorization forms not received in a timely manner are subject to cancellation without further notice. Agency bookings can be subject to special terms. Please consult our reservation department for further details.
- Payments are received in US DOLLARS or COSTA RICAN currency (colon) only, and may be paid by Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. Charges may need to be converted from Costa Rica currency to dollars. Some credit card companies will apply an additional charge for international transactions, which will appear on the client’s statement at a later date. Byblos has no authorization or control over these charges, so please contact your credit card company if in doubt. Direct deposits, wire transfers or personal checks must be previously arranged with our reservation department, and proof of bank transactions must be sent by fax to +506-2777-0009 or via email to: [email protected]
- GREEN SEASON is considered from May 1st through December 21st, PEAK SEASON is December 22nd through January 3rd, and HIGH SEASON is January 4th through April 30th of each year.
- Reservations for PEAK SEASON require payment in full at the time of the reservation, and 50% shall serve as a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit for the booking. Reservations cancelled 60 days or less prior to arrival forfeit payment in full. Payments not received in a timely manner are subject to immediate cancellation without further notice or refund. NO EXCEPTIONS. Travel Agency bookings can be subject to special terms. Please consult our reservation department for further information.
- Due to the small size of our property, and the popularity of our hotel, bookings of four units or more incur a 25% NON-REFUNDABLE fee. Bookings of more than six units incur a 50% NON-REFUNDABLE fee. In both cases, full payments are due upon confirmation of the reservation request. All other cancellation policies apply according to season. We regret that multiple bookings are not accepted in our Peak Season without prior consent. Travel Agency bookings can be subject to special terms, please contact our reservation department for further information.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and sent by fax to +506-2777-0009 or email to [email protected], and all cancellations must be confirmed as received by Byblos Resort & Casino to be considered valid. There is a 10% administration fee deducted from any eligible refund.
- Cancellations during GREEN SEASON must be received in writing 16 days or more prior to arrival to avoid penalty. Cancellations during HIGH SEASON must be received in writing 31 days or more prior to arrival to avoid penalty, and PEAK SEASON requires a 61 day written cancellation notice to avoid additional penalties. Please remember there is a 10% administration fee deducted from any eligible refund.
- Cancellations requested in writing 15 days or less during GREEN SEASON, or 30 days or less prior to guest's arrival during HIGH SEASON are considered NON-REFUNDABLE or forfeiture of the full prepayment. Late bookings are NON-REFUNDABLE after the credit card charge has been processed. However, Byblos will make efforts to apply a refund in the event that all rooms are resold during that period. Please remember there is a 10% administration fee deducted from any eligible refund.
- Cancellations requested in writing 60 days or less prior to guest’s arrival during PEAK SEASON are considered NON-REFUNDABLE or forfeiture of the full prepayment. However, Byblos will make efforts to apply a refund in the event that all rooms are sold during that period. Please remember there is a 10% administration fee deducted from any eligible refund.
- For certain (non-refundable) rates or special offers, please note that is require that payment is made upfront by credit card, and therefore your credit card may be pre-authorised or charged (sometimes without any option for refund) upon making the reservation. Please check the (reservation) details of your product or service of choice thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation.
- NO-SHOWS and/or un-used room nights, and/or early check-outs are NOT REFUNDABLE regardless of the season.
- Due to Byblos’ strict payment and cancellation policies we strongly recommend travel insurance. A selection of travel insurance carriers can be found at: www.insuremytrip.com.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice. All confirmed and fully paid reservations are exempt from any rate changes.
- Please note that prostitution and the exploitation of underage persons is not permitted within the hotel grounds. Guests who do not respect this policy may kindly be asked to leave with no refund due.
- FORCE MAJEURE CLAUSE:
BYBLOS RESORT & CASINO is exempted for the liability for failure to execute arrangements specified herein directly or indirectly caused by or in consequence of any conditions beyond human control, or government unrest. However, option to rebook is subject to the discretion of the hotel, as well as availability of rooms covered by the dates of projected visit.